Thursday, January 18, 2007

Appreciate

Hey y'll.
I finally know what "popping" is! hahaha.
I saw Jonas's nick about NamHyunJoon & LeeJunKi set my heart racing.
So, i went to check 't out.
& just realised that rain& NHJ did the "heartbeat-look-alike" move too! (:
& FlyDaddyFly that movie, at the end of the show has this guy popping.
Goodness me, its very nice.
they're like, are there wheels below their shoes?

there's Science/Maths test next week!
I did My tuition homework already(:
Harhar, I love my calculator!
I did my chinese assessment book(:
I'm done with Mdm Riza's homework, SectionB only.
Are we suppose to do Section A/B/C?

My Dog, banged onto my study room glass door[:
Hahah! she's just like YiXuan laaaaaa!
My dog's so blur(: but i like!

There's table-tennis tomorrow!
I'm so happy when there's table-tennis, cause...
I get to share my laughter with Ms Mindy Quek :D
& Huimin/Yunping/Youming will think we're crazy again.
but the actual fact is that, we're not crazy at all(:
We just find things funny when you'll 3 dont :D hahaha!
Then, Cym will start laughing, then me&mindy would be like (silence) haha!
omg, so cool(: then Cym will go like " okay..."
Lol.Lol.Lol
We've got great combination!
Yunping thinks that we were twins in our present life!
Cause, last tuesday, she brought Strepsils & me too!
We didn't plan anything at all:D
Just that both our mums ask us to bring to school :D

Okay, I shall end here now.
I've got nothing to say.
Byebye!